Welcome to the Series page! Here you’ll find each series that has been posted on the site, organized properly for your convenience.
Building Your ‘Personal Board of Directors’ – Big corporations assemble teams of talented, experienced individuals to help them make decisions and navigate life’s uncertainties – and so should you!
- Five Reasons YOU Need a ‘Personal Board of Directors!’
- You Need a ‘Personal Board of Directors:’ Start Here!
- Developing Your ‘Personal Board of Directors?’ Here’s the Road-Map!
- Step 1: Deciding Who to Approach
- Step 2: Making Contact
- Step 3 Preparing for the First Meeting
- Meeting ‘Dos and Don’ts’
- 2 Questions to Make Certain You Ask
- Follow Up and Follow Through
- The Secret to Making Your ‘Personal Board of Directors’ a Long-Term Asset!
- Handling Rejection
The Workout Guide for Working Guys (and gals) – Denver-based transactional attorney and fitness fanatic Chris Rhyme explains how those of us with full time jobs and crazy lives can still get in great shape!
- Introducing the Workout Guide for Working Guys (and Gals)
- The First Secret of Getting in Shape
- The Second Secret of Getting in Shape
- The Third Secret of Getting in Shape
- The Three Critical Fitness Factors You’re Overlooking (hint: no exercise involved)
- The Disconcerting Truth About the Food You Eat!
- To be continued…
Eradicating Excuses – We use them to avoid failure but end up failing as a result – this series examines common excuses that inhibit our ability to live our dreams.